Open Innovation in Large Firms
A survey of large firms in the U.S. and Germany found that:
* 78 % of firms in the sample report practicing open innovation.
* No firms in the sample report abandoning their practice of open innovation.
* 71 % report that top management support for open innovation is increasing in their firm.
* 82 % report that, compared to three years ago, open innovation is practiced more intensively today.
* Inbound open innovation practices are more commonly practiced than outbound practices.
Click here to read the full report (PDF).